Friday, January 7, 2011

The New Blog!

So I'm starting a blog ....

For those who don't know, we are living in Alaska now. We are living with bears! Or at least very near to them. I thought the title fit pretty well not only because of all the bears in Alaska, but my three boys are like bears too. They leave the house looking like a bear came through and they are most certainly as loud as bears! Plus, have you ever seen bear cubs fighting .....

Anyway, I thought this would be a good way for family and friends who aren't on facebook to keep up with our lives. I also decided to start a Project 52 this year and I need a place to post about it. Hope ya'll enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, Carol just sent me the link to your blogspot. I read something about it on fb and then haven't been on in a while to keep up to date. Love the idea and the photos of the kids and Alaska. Looking forward to seeing and reading more! Love, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...