Monday, January 10, 2011

10 on the 10th!

1. It's Monday! I love Mondays and I hate Mondays all at the same time. I love getting back into the routine of the week, but I hate cleaning up the mess that always develops over the weekend!

2. I get a lot of questions about Alaska. Most people want to know about the sunlight. Yes, there is very little sunlight this time of year! To give you an idea of what this is like, today the sun rose at 10:05am and will set at 4:10pm. But hey, that is 3.5 more minutes of sun than yesterday!


3. We desperately need lamps in our master bedroom! I looked at JC Penney's for some, but was unwilling to pay $40 for just a lampshade!


4. I may be a tad biased, but I think I have the cutest kids in the world! Case in point, William blows me kisses when he gets out of the car to go to school every morning and waves hi to me from the school door every afternoon.


5. Alaska has some pretty amazing pink and purple sunsets!


6. I bought the cutest little dryerase board calendar at Target yesterday. I'm determined to be organized this year!


7. I totally need snowpants!

8. William is taking after me in the love of photography department. He got a Nikon Coolpix camera for Christmas (Thanks Grammy!) and is constantly taking pictures with it! Don't be surprised to see some of his shots on the blog in the future.


9. I am drooling over these Merrell Yarra's I do wear snow boots everyday, so it should be a justified purchase right?


10. Baby laughter is the sweetest sound in the world. Especially when his brothers are the ones making him laugh. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog...and your title! So cute! I am so excited to hear about all of your family's adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...