Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 on the 10th - April

1. Oh how little Eli is getting bigger every day! He just started figuring out how to crawl up stairs and pull up to standing on things! He is the happiest little guy and we love that he sticks his tongue out when he smiles!

2. William had a field trip this week to the Public Lands Information Center. Ben, Eli, and I were able to come with him and enjoyed the trip too! William even got to be one of the kids called up to help with the presentation.

3. I am currently planning a fun little movie night themed birthday party for Ben.

4. My birthday is today.

5. Today the sun came up at 6:55 am and will set at 9:09 pm. That is 14 hours and 14 minutes of sunlight, making today 8 hours and 9 minutes longer than my first 10 on the 10th in January!

6. Alaska has these giant black birds that I have taken to calling "Birdzillas." Poking around on the internet, I think I have determined that they are ravens. They are so huge that I find them to be a bit scary!

7. Our driveway is clear! After months of being covered in a layer of icy snow, it has finally melted and the boys are celebrating by riding their scooters up and down it.

8. I paid $4.04/gallon for gas this week. Hmph!

9. I burned the thunder out of my thumb on a hot glue gun yesterday. At least I get to wrap it in an awesome Transformers band-aid!

10. I put some really cool wall stickers up in the living room. When I get the pictures on the wall with them, I'll post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...