Friday, November 25, 2011

Project 52 - Week 42

Week 42 ~ October 16-22

Fall is here and Halloween is around the corner!  We roasted some pumpkin pie pumpkins today.  The boys enjoyed helping even though they don't like roasted pumpkin.  Unfortunately, the pumpkins this year turned out awful!  And I mean truly awful!  One tasted like perfume and the other was just dry and not very flavorful.  I was VERY disappointed!  I had been looking forward to eating roasted pumpkin for a few weeks.  I ate almost all of the roasted pumpkin we made last year straight out of the oven and almost didn't leave any to make recipes with!  Pumpkins are shipped up to Alaska, so we must have gotten some old one this year.

Earlier in the day the older boys watched a movie that was in 3D.  Eli watched about 3 minutes of it, but it was long enough for me to get this cute shot.



Showing off his missing teeth!

Scooping out the seeds


Showing me what he wants his pumpkin too look like when we carve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...