Monday, November 14, 2011

Project 52 - Week 36

Week 36 ~ September 4-10

We finally did the trolly ride tour of Anchorage this week.  I didn't take many pictures because I was holding Eli in my lap.  We enjoyed it and I learned some interesting facts about Anchorage.  I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of the outside of the trolly!  We just barely made it in time to ride though, due to one little boy needing to use the bathroom and discovering that the nearest public bathroom was not so near.


Will and Ben both got to ring the trolley bell and were given little "gold" coins!

Going past the train station.

Passing a plane crash that had happened earlier in the day at one of the city's many small plane airports.  We were told that everyone was ok.  

The Visitor Information Center.  Isn't it a cute little building?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...