Friday, September 30, 2011

Project 52 - Week 29

Week 29 ~ July 17-23

So you may have noticed that I skipped a week here. I guess we just got busy and I forgot to take pictures. I did technically take 4 pictures during week 28, but they were pictures of stick figure drawings that James drew for his online masters course. Our scanner wasn't working and so I took pictures in order to get them posted for his assignment.

Anyway, on to week 29. We were in San Antonio enjoying time with our family this week. (YAY!) We threw a belated birthday party in San Antonio for Elijah, so that family and friends could celebrate with him. I had so much fun planning this party! I think it was a big success as well!

The boys with Papa and all the party goodies and decor




These are soooo tasty! Mmmm.... I want to make some more now!












































Birthday Boy!



Pin the tail on the elephant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...