Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 on the ....errrr

So I really meant to do a 10 on the 10th this month. (Last month too, I even had my ten things down on paper) I was having internet connection problems with my laptop yesterday (really need to get that looked at!) and honestly, I fell asleep early last night. So, here is this months ten things late again.

1. We had a wonderful visit to San Antonio. Can't believe we probably won't be back for two years!

2. While we were in San Antonio we got to welcome a niece to the family! Little Lucy is precious and I am planning to be a fabulous auntie!

3. Also while we were in San Antonio, I went to my 10 year high school reunion. I loved catching up with people! Such a great time!

4. Eli is officially walking! Well, actually now he is running.

5. Pinterest.com I'm in love with this site. Enough said.

6. William and Benjamin have both started school and we are all adjusting to the new schedule. I think they both like their teachers and their class.

7. James is currently doing training back in Oklahoma. When he is done he will be an instructor pilot.

8. James got the most important call of his life ..... the University Of Oklahoma Ticket Office called and offered him season tickets! He has been on the waiting list for almost ten years!

9. I wish I could type the way Ben talks. His teacher told me a cute thing he said in school and it is so much cuter if you can imagine his voice and body lanuage. Anyway, the kids and I have talked about Pluto and how it used to be considered a planet and now has lost planet status. So in class he tells his teacher "Pluto is a planet. Well actually, now it isn't a planet .... *tilts his head to the side* but really it is." LOL!

10. William had surgery on his eyes on Wednesday. He was so brave. I am so proud of him! Everything went well and he is healing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...